The Segway miniPRO is the first personal transporter, before any hoverboard, to become UL 2272 Certified for the highest standards of electrical and fire safety requirements established by Underwriter Laboratories. Not only does it come with the highest fire and electric safety certification, but it also integrates with the Ninebot & Segway phone app to give you access to a wide array of premium features and functions. From the app, you can remote control the miniPRO without riding it, view dashboard performance, customize lighting on the unit, and enable a tamper-proof security alarm.
Embrace the Evolution of the HoverboardMany electric two-wheel scooters with “hover board technology” will try to claim the Segway name, but none can match the high standards of the Segway brand. Our patents, parts, and engineering design deliver the top-tier technology and premium production quality that Segway is known for. The miniPRO offers a unique and exciting ride experience for recreational, outdoor, and on-the-go consumer lifestyles.
- Learn to ride in minutes
- Bluetooth phone app
- Road adaptive engineering
- Customizable LED safety lights
- Durable magnesium alloy frame
- Lightweight and transport-ready
- Comfortable ergonomic fit
- Anti-theft security alarm
The miniPRO reaches top speeds of 10 mph and can take on slopes up to 15-degree grades. It can accommodate riders up to 220lbs.
Customizable LED Lights
Day or night, the miniPRO maintains superior visibility. Automatic headlights and taillights light your way and make you visible to others.Customize the headlights with adjustments up to five meters, and choose from more than 16 million taillight color variations.
Most importantly, use the app to lock the miniPRO with a tamper-proof anti-theft alarm that triggers a phone warning if someone attempts to move it!
*Available for iOS and Android
- Connect to the free mobile app via Bluetooth for full features: remote control operation, anti-theft alarm, speed control, customizable lights, vehicle diagnostics, and firmware updates
- UL 2272 Certified unit meets high standards of fire and electrical safety set by world-renown global safety science company Underwriters Laboratories
- 220 lbs payload, light-weight, and durable aircraft-grade magnesium alloy frame and 10.5-Inch pneumatic air-filled tires with military-grade shock absorption capability
- Dual motor engine delivers 1600 watts of power to safely reach top speeds of 10 MPH and distances of 14 miles on a full charge in a variety of indoor and outdoor terrains.
- Padded knee bar maximizes comfort and enables precision steering for more ergonomic control than hoverboards and electric scooters that rely on foot-pivot steering